A Spanish One Night Stand

Monday nights aren't usually my thing, I'm more of a weekend party kind of girl. But the girls at the office begged me to join and to be fair, I didn't have anything better to do.

I took a good look around the bar to take in the atmosphere. It was my first night out in Madrid, and I have to admit that I was really enjoying it. The music was great, the drinks were fantastic, and the dancefloor looked like a hot scene from a Hollywood movie. Everyone was dancing so effortlessly and so sexy, their hips had a mind of their own.

After a few drinks, the girls and I got up and joined the crowd. I was dancing my heart away, my dress flowed around with every step, occasionally giving a cheeky look to my lingerie. But I didn't care. I felt sexy, and I was enjoying the attention that I got with it.

I decided to go up to the bar and get another drink, and as I leaned onto the bar waiting for my drink, I locked eyes with the sexiest man I'd ever seen. His eyes were a deep green colour, which complemented his tan skin and soft curls. His smile was perfect, he wore a plain white shirt, perhaps a size too small, and blue jeans which hugged his legs in all the right places. He winked at me, raised his beer bottle and mouthed "Salud!", which to my minimal knowledge of Spanish meant cheers. I raised my glass, smiled, and went back to the dancefloor next to my friends.

...

As I was dancing, I felt someone grab my hips, and whisper "Ola!" in my ears. I turned around, and to my surprise, I found the steamy guy from the bar. He smiled at me, grabbed my hand and said "Bailar Conmigo". Damn! What is it with Spanish men? They make anything sound hot.

And he looked even better up close, his voice was deep and seductive, and his eyes were piercing through mine. I felt my knees getting weak, and a rush of excitement going through me. I didn't think twice about it, I smiled at him, placed his hand on my waist and kept on dancing.

I could feel him pulling me closer, with every turn. And before you know it, our hips were moving as one. We kept dancing for a while, but then he said something in Spanish and started walking away.

I wasn't sure what he said, but I knew that I wanted to go wherever he was going. Every single part of my body wanted to feel his touch again, I wanted his strong hands to explore my body. My friends were all making signs for me to go after him, so I decided to follow him out of the bar.

On our way out, I managed to say that I'm not Spanish and that I couldn't understand him. He looked at me with those desirable eyes and said "That's cool. Do you want to come over to my place?".

Without even thinking about it I just blurted out "Yes" and followed him into a cab.

What on earth was I thinking? I didn't know this guy, I didn't even know his name.

But I didn't care about that, I was not ready to end my night just yet. I wanted to get lost in his eyes, I wanted to taste his lips, and I so desperately wanted to rip his clothes off. I sneaked a look down to his bulge, and he must have noticed because he ran his hand across my thigh, and stopped just a few centimetres away from my crotch.

He squeezed my leg and said, "We're here".

...

We got out of the cab and made our way up the stairs into his apartment. I didn't have time to look around, because as soon as he closed the door, he pinned my back against the wall and kissed me. This is just what I was hoping for all night. I ran my fingers through his curls, with one hand and pulled him closer to me with the other. He rocked his hips towards me, grinding my crotch and biting my ear. I was lost in passion, my heart was beating fast, and I forgot that I didn't even know his name.

He stopped for a second interlaced his fingers into mine and asked me to follow him into his bedroom. We couldn't get our hands off of each other, and when we finally made it into the bedroom, I climbed onto the bed wearing nothing but my lace bra and thong.

Just as I was about to turn on my back, he pulled me on my knees and started kissing my pussy over my thong.

I laid there, on all fours. Desperate to feel his tongue run across my crotch. He pushed my thong to the side and licked my clit. He was just as hungry for sex as I was, but he was not in a rush.

Instead, he stood up and walked to his closet. He handed me a black satin blindfold, "Tonight is all about your pleasure. Put this on and let me make you cum" he said.

I didn't question it, and for some strange reason, I felt like I could trust him. So, I put on the blindfold and gave in to his wishes. He asked me to get up on my knees again, and he picked off just where he left me. Licking and sucking my pussy. This time he dragged my thong off, and placed his tongue just over my clit, licking it over and over.

Then, he turned me around on my back and started licking my clit again. He placed his fingers outside my vagina and traced my wet pussy. My body was lusting over his fingers, and I couldn't keep my hips still. So he licked his two fingers and put them inside me. I was taken in by passion.

The way he licked my clit and pressed his fingers inside me was making my legs shake. It's like he knew exactly where my sweet spot of joy was, he kept moving his fingers in and licking my clit over and over until I couldn't take it anymore.

My whole body gave in, and I had the most intense orgasm of my life. I pushed his tongue away from my clit, but he didn't stop there.

He kept his fingers inside me, making my orgasm last longer, and harder.

I stood there for a while, trying to catch my breath.

Finally, I found the energy to sit up and take my blindfold off. He was sitting there smiling "Did you enjoy that?" he asked.

~ I hope you enjoyed reading that!

~ Love Nina Lessi xoxo

http://sensex.astrosage.com/2015/05/sensex-nifty-astrology-predictions_27.html

https://www.aspicyperspective.com/strawberry-rhubarb-yogurt-muffins/

https://www.blognone.com/node/111543

https://betterlesson.com/community/my/lesson/676624/clarence

https://fileforum.betanews.com/profile/piwuhege

http://forum.benchmark.pl/user/169133-rasiguxi/

https://www.bankier.pl/forum/temat_re-czy-bitcoin-jest-bezpieczny,36004385.html

https://www.bebee.com/producer/@tanaya-walters/emotional-intelligence-in-the-classroom

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/u67GcFnaY7De/

https://feedback.bistudio.com/p/wohutilu/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Her First Gang Bang Ch. 05

The Alum Pt. 03 - Flying with Friends

Mara Gives Me a Handjob Surprise