The Prophesied Maiden Ch. 02

* If non-consent or reluctance stories aren't your thing, please don't read on!*

The pounding sensation in my head slowly brought me out of the darkness. I blinked blearily, holding the side of my head where the headache was intensifying and groaning loudly. I licked my dried lips, hoping to wet my parched throat and mouth. Rubbing my eyes, I suddenly became aware of my surroundings.

I was on a king bed, seemingly in a library room of some kind, judging by the stately walls crammed with shelves of old looking tomes. Two knights of actual shining armour stood by the double doors. Blinking furiously, I looked around the bed, and was delighted to see a large pitcher of water with a glass beside it. Pouncing upon it, I guzzled three glasses and lay back, revelling in the sensation of the slowly dissipating headache.

Feeling less dehydrated, my brain scrambled to think of how I got here, when it all started flooding back. I gasped aloud and shot up in the bed. I was dressed in a white robe - thank god I'm dressed - before I quickly grasped my wrists, noting they were shackle-free. Huh, funny, I thought as I ran my fingers gently up my arm, that feels really nice. Kind of, erotic, almost... a sinking feeling weighed down my stomach as I slowly shifted my gaze to the pitcher of water. Fuck. Whatever they gave me last night must be in that water too. And I just had a triple dose.

I flinched as the double doors suddenly burst open, the Elder walking through with a sensual smirk on his face, his eyes glinting with dark promises. The soft afternoon sun made his appear so much more handsome, his rugged good looks only compounding my fear. I leapt out of the bed, even though every sensation of the soft coverlet against my skin made me want to curl up on it like a cat. I had to fight this. I couldn't allow myself to give in again.

I stared him down as he neared me. He clasped his hands in front of his robe, only serving to highlight the tented shape below.

"You will keep your hands off me," I threatened, my voice low. I looked around myself for a weapon. Dammit, should've gotten the knights' swords at least.

The Elder chuckled. "There's no need for threats, my dear. The cameras showed you had quite a substantial amount of our serum." I gasped, eyes darting to the corners of the room to confirm his statement. He smiled again, eyes lustful, as he took a step closer. His voice lowered. "You will beg for me, for us all. You will beg for our cocks, our lips, our cum. And you will take every drop." He smirked darkly at me.

I wanted so badly to spit in his face or throw a punch, but his words made my pussy clench. I shook my head to erase the sexy thoughts swirling through my brain. "You're crazy and I'm outta here." I walked to move past him but he blocked my path, and collected me as I collided with him. He gripped me by my ass and pulled me close. The sudden sensory overload of his touch made my insides melt with want, and what should have been a growl of anger echoed as a groan of pleasure. He leaned into my neck, smelling my hair and gently suckling along my neck. God it felt good. Every lick of his tongue made me want him more, and it felt so erotically intense I thought I might cum just with his mouth on my neck and his fingers massaging my ass. I gripped his robes closer to me and moaned loudly, and I could feel him smile into my neck.

"That's my good pet," he breathed. His statement made me wake up from my lustful haze, and I dropped his robes and shoved him away. It only made his grin wider.

"I'm leaving, NOW," I shouted, my voice coming out breathier than I wanted. I marched past him but was stopped when I saw Adrian and another Brotherhood of Light member at the door. My stomach dropped.

I felt a strong arm snake around my stomach, and a hard cock dig into my ass. The Elder ran his other hand through the lengths of my hair, and I was starting to feel that giddy lust again. Where was I going again? This feels too good to leave... I moaned and closed my eyes, my head lolling on his broad chest. I felt the arm move up to grip my breast, his deft fingers flicking my nipple, each flicker sending lightning bolts of pleasure straight to my core and flooding my pussy. I could hear movements around me, but I only wanted to revel in the sensations his skilful hands were torturing me with.

"Brothers," the deep boom of the Elder's voice resonated through my back as he held me to him. "The prophesied blood moon was last night. However, we still have an entire week before the moon changes its eclipse, and we cannot be sure that the seed of the Lighted One has been planted." He moved my hair away from my neck, planting a kiss on the side. "So we should use this time to ensure the Lighted One has been conceived, by giving the Prophesied Maiden more of what she needs." The Elder moved his hand from my hair to the front of my robe, untying the sash so my naked body was on display. His fingers traced down to my pussy, lighting me up on his path, before sinking into my wet folds. I bucked at his touch on my clit and gasped aloud, my eyes flying open.

I could feel his grin, and could see it mirrored in Adrian and the other man's gaze. Their robes were tenting, dark desires in their eyes.

"The more cum she has inside of her, the better our chances of a seed taking hold during the prophesied moon. And the more turned on she is, the more cock she wants. You know your duties." The Elder dragged my limbless body over to the king size bed and pulled me down with him. The soft, silken coverlet gave me goosebumps, the erotic sensation of it gliding over my skin almost too much. I giggled as I felt my robe disappear. Abracadabra!

I rolled onto my stomach to feel the silken coverlet on my face before feeling rough fingers lift my hips so I was kneeling face down. A finger swiped through my folds before swirling over my clit.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned so loud, curling up at the intense feeling. Sparks of pleasure rolled through my pussy, and I didn't even have a cock in me.

I felt the bed dip above me and saw bare legs between my arms. In my hazy state, I thought this was weird, but it all made sense when those strong hands gently guided my mouth to a cock. I lapped up the juices of his hard on, and the Elder groaned loudly. The more he made noises, the harder I lapped. I suckled the tip, lap lap lap, before his hands on my head pushed down. It felt so good to have a cock in me, anywhere. The fingers at my pussy were slipping in my gushing wetness, and started wetting my entrance. The Elder guided my head up and down on his cock, and it all tasted so good, his saltiness and muskiness making me want more. I could spend all day sucking his cock.

I felt a hard cock slide into my entrance, and moaned around the Elders dick. Whoever was behind me groaned aloud as my pussy clenched around his cock. I peered up through my eyelashes at the Elder, and he was staring down at me in awe. His grip tightened in my hair and he started thrusting harder, pushing down my throat. I normally gag but there must have been something in the serum for that, because he fucked my face and I took it all. The cock at my entrance starting thrusting harder in response and I could feel everything - the cock fitting so neatly between the walls of my pussy, fingers gripping my hips, each hard thrust driving me further onto the Elder's cock. I clenched around the cock, my orgasm escalating from nowhere, panting deliriously. I came so hard I saw stars, and I felt a warmth deep inside as the man behind me came in me. I paused only briefly before continuing to suckle the Elder's cock.

"That's my good girl, taking some more cock," the Elder whispered. "You want more, don't you?" I nodded around his cock. My pussy was on fire and I needed to come again. Every thrust in my mouth and in my pussy had just escalated my need.

"Good girl. Now you're going to clean Brother Adrian up after you came all over his cock, and I will take his place," the Elder pet my hair like I had done a good job, then moved and was quickly replaced with a flushed Adrian, who also patted my hair lovingly.

"You've done such a good job, Prophesied Maiden," Adrian grasped my cheeks, running his thumb over them, before guiding my mouth to his wet cock. I licked up and down his length, loving our flavours mixed together. I couldn't get enough of the taste.

"You want some more cock, don't you?" Adrian coaxed me. I moaned loudly around his thrusting dick in response. "You're such a good girl—" Adrian cut off when I impaled my throat on his cock. He gasped loudly, his hands fisting in my hair. "God your mouth feels so good. Suck it harder." I did as I was told, wanting to please him in some weird way.

My hips bucked when I felt a hot tongue slide across my clit. One of the Brothers lay beneath my chest, fondling my heaving breasts while laving at my pussy. The bolts of pleasure were cascading around my system, electrifying me. I felt strong fingers at my hips before the Elder slid into my wet entrance, groaning as he did. He began thrusting in earnest, pushing down at my back so I would lower more. I heard my soaked pussy gushing as he fucked me.

"That's it, good girl, make it nice and tight for Daddy," he seemed to whisper the last part but my senses were so heightened I heard every word. My pussy clenched so hard around his cock at his words that he buried his cock in deep, just to revel in the sensations. Between the hot tongue at my pussy, the cock thrusting in my mouth, and the cock buried in my pussy, I was being fucked every which way. I could feel every lick, every thrust, taste the rainbow of the sexual haze I was in. It all felt amazing and I didn't want it to end.

The Elder started fucking me harder; the delicious stretch in my pussy egging on another orgasm. I must have sucked his cock so well that he wasn't going to last. He pounded into my pussy, an ache deep inside rolling my orgasm ever closer. Adrian started thrusting harder into my mouth, closer to his orgasm. And the mouth at my pussy was suckling hard on my clit. I exploded again, suddenly and without warning, but my pussy clamped down on the Elder's cock and I sucked hard on Adrian's cock. They both fucked harder at my entrances before coming simultaneously. I gulped down Adrian's cum while I could feel the Elder's cum dripping from my sated pussy. He removed his cock, and I instantly felt disappointed at the loss.

Exhausted, I rolled over onto my back. "More," I moaned. My eyes closed blissfully as I felt another cock enter me. I briefly opened my eyes to see the Brother who had been so skilfully licking my pussy was now plowing away with his cock, a satisfied look on his face.

I felt Adrian move away and saw him exit the room. The Elder stayed, looking down as me with awe and desire as I continued to get hammered by the unnamed Brother. I watched him, as I breathed heavily and moaned in delight. He leaned down towards me, brushing my damp hair away from my face. He ran his thumb across my bottom lip while his other hand tweaked a nipple, and the sensation coupled with the ramming I was receiving was enough to send me over the edge again, orgasming loudly with his eyes watching me in wonder. The unnamed Brother followed suit, grunting his final release before removing himself from my body.

"That is all, Brother Keenan," the Elder nodded at him. Keenan bowed and left the room. The Elder moved until he was covering my body with his, the robes between my legs causing my pussy to throb again. He kissed me on the lips, which I returned passionately, loving the feel of his muscular body on mine. Zips of warm desire coursed through my veins. He continued his kisses down my neck.

I was so caught up in the sensations, I didn't feel him moving something on the bedside table. I was distracted by his hard cock between my legs, the feeling making me whimper loudly.

He chuckled darkly. "You really are a special young lady," he whispered in my ear. "You are perfect for the whole Brotherhood. I could trail all of them through here and you would take their cocks over and over again." He nudged at my entrance to make his point, and I whimpered again.

"Please," I begged. I just wanted more.

"Soon, my pet. Daddy will come back, and it will be just you and me. You can worship my cock for hours and hours, just us two. Would you like that?" I could feel his cock growing harder at the thought. I gripped his ass cheeks to pull him in. I wanted to be full of him and his cock.

He chuckled again. "I'll take that as a yes," as he thrust upwards into my sopping wet pussy.

I gasped aloud and closed my eyes to increase the sensations. "Yes Daddy," I breathed, gripping his ass again.

"Good girl," he grunted as he thrust into me a few more times before I felt a sharp prick at my neck.

"Ah!" I huffed, before my eyes flew open. The Elder was holding a needle.

"Don't worry pet," he crooned as the edges of my vision started to blur. "Daddy will be back inside that sweet pussy soon enough." My vision narrowed in on his heated stare before going black entirely.

https://community.windy.com/user/yutukinu

http://www.wikilengua.org/index.php/Usuario:Yacecixu

http://forums.wolflair.com/member.php?u=85827

https://otexgigi.wixsite.com/lekipida

https://marketplace.whmcs.com/user/dolores3782

https://www.westhamtillidie.com/users/qadoxofo

https://community.whattoexpect.com/forums/june-2017-babies/topic/infertility-meme-74201307.html

https://leoville.withknown.com/2015/03/07/new-site-new-home

https://witanddelight.com/2019/04/why-decorating-your-home-is-good-for-your-mental-health/

http://blog.wirtualnemedia.pl/ewaryst-fedorowicz/post/ruch-prawdziwej-europy-czyli-ustawka-prezesa-z-ojcem-dyrektorem

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Her First Gang Bang Ch. 05

The Alum Pt. 03 - Flying with Friends

Mara Gives Me a Handjob Surprise